close up Agency » magazines
showcase magazine Nov 2015 hamburg issue 561
close up Hair and Make up agents
Latest advertising jobs by close up agency Hamburg include:
- Carsten Richert did hairstyling for the Kat Florence Accessory campaign with photographer Thomas Schüpping.
- Hairstylist Cyril Laforet set the accents on the cover and accompanying fashion spread for L'Officiel Suisse with photographer Michèle Bloch-Stuckens.
- For the 15th anniversary of the Vogue Bellezza make-up artist Mari Shten created a make-up in the style of the 60s.
- Christoph Gambeck was the ideal hair and make-up artist for a new campaign by STRENESSE with Aino Laberenz as testimonial. Photos by Marco Trunz.
- Star make-up artist Sandra Schütz worked together with photographer Hannes Caspar for Yvonne Catterfeld's single and album cover 'Lieber so'.
- Selina Spittler did make-up on Thomas Sing's shoot for an album cover for band OSCA.
- Giovanni Rivas did a great hair and make-up job together with stylist Aroussia Chamakh and photographer Norbert Bäres for Triumph label Valisere and its summer campaign 'The Scent of Valisere'.
- No more bad hair days. Make-up artist Karin Gade works on a hair shooting with Manuel Pandalis, focusing on volume.
spotlight magazine Jun 2011 hair & make up artists and stylistsMore Photos
Client: Markenfilm Video Gallery
Latest advertising jobs by close up agency Hamburg:
- Make-up artist Diana Galante worked for the Hausach Couture campaign with photographer Daniel Roché.
- Anja Fichtenmayer collaborated with Dirk Mesner to shoot the current Kaldewei campaign and showed her eye for dramatic elegance on the Guido Maria Kretschmer campaign.
- Mauro Saccoccini worked on the Juvena shoot, capturing the company's ‘Express your Attitude’ beauty credo.
- Tobias Sagner provided the new Hanro of Switzerland campaign with contemporary hair and make-up looks, with photographer Christian Schwarzenberg.
- Petra Sulger was the ideal make-up artist for the Eucerin Facial Cleaner campaign with photographer Michael Wirth.
- Singer and actress Yvonne Catterfeld is the new face of Otto mail order and was treated to hair and make-up by Sandra Schütz with photographer Serge Guerand.
- Angelika Francis set dramatic accents for the new Six campaign with photographer Thomas Rusch.
- Sascha Kuschel, head of the Close up hair salon, created the looks for a campaign by Wempe in London.
- Giovanni Rivas did make-up for the L'Oréal campaign by Franck Provost.
- Tobias Sagner was awarded with a medal in the Press category in the 8th German Hairdressing Awards.
showcase magazine Nov 2010 germany issue 242
close up Hamburg styling, hair, makeup agents
Latest work by artists from close up agency Hamburg:
- Angelika Francis did a great hair and make-up job for the new 1955 McDonald's TV commercial.
- New face Einat Dan was responsible for a cover and make-up story for Trucco & Bellezza.
- Mauro Saccoccini did great hair and make-up for the cover of Spanish Elle.
- Sandra Schütz did hair for the 'Aviator' story for British Cosmopolitan.
- Deborah was responsible for an extravagant hairstyle in the new German issue of Madame.
- Chic cheeks were conjured-up by Sarah Leroy Terquem for Australian Vogue.
- Make-up by Sonja was in the spotlight for German Madame. The New York-based artist will be staying in beautiful Hamburg for quite some time.
- Salon close up hairdresser Sascha Kuschel did hair and make-up for the new Wempe campaign.
- Tobias Sagner did a beautiful hair and make-up job for Face Magazine shot on location in Paris.
- Stephan Bompas did two great hair jobs for a Schwarzkopf commercial with director Jonathan Lennard, as well as a Braun commercial with director Eric Will.