Indeed Model Management was launched in Berlin in 2004 as a boutique-style agency. It has since grown into a highly respected and renowned model agency within Germany and abroad. Indeed Model Management represents female and male models as well as actors and talents.
Latest news from Indeed Model Management:
- Sebastian Bornitsky was booked for Viewpoint UK, J'n'C and Fantastic Men Magazine editorials. He is also featured in the Starbeit and Chris Holzinger look-books.
- Odile is part of the JuliaandBen and Katja Daugaard look-books.
- Alex Milo shot for the upcoming Baeumler campaign along with an editorial for Swiss magazine, Silver.
- Annemarie shot an amazing music video for Global DJ's as well as a beautiful editorial for Groove Magazine.
- Henrik Grunert is the face of the new Italian label Officina36.
- Bella and Ute S. made it onto the cover of Zeit Studienfuehrer.
- Actor Wolfgang Grossmann plays the 'Dicktator' in the new AIDS social advertising commercial, broadcast on national stations as a cross-media charity project supported by Indeed Model Management.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!