- The company proudly contributed to the launch of Mirage Magazine.
- Guy Neveling won a silver at London International for his VW Golf R32 campaign. Recent work includes a worldwide campaign for Cotonelle and Gallus Shoes, Germany.
- Gavin O'Neill did a Philips shoot in London for the new range of ladies' shavers, beauty work for Marie Claire S.A., and was named by German Maxim as one of the world's greatest photographers of nude art in a special supplement for which he shot the cover photo.
- Michael Meyersfeld shot the L'Oreal hair calendar for Blast and a Yum Yum Peanut Butter campaign.
- Alexa Singer's recent work includes campaigns for Polar Sport, catalogues for Aigle, Queen Mum and Steps, three fashion editorials with Marcus von Ackerman, and a campaign for Sadiyat Island in Dubai.
- Antonia Steyn's did editorial work for Glamour, Men's Health, Cosmopolitan and Wedding Album. The National Gallery bought her image of controversial figure Eugene Terreblanche.
- Damon Fourie worked on editorials for Elle and Seventeen.
- Laurence Ellis shot for i-D Magazine, Elle Man, Plastique, Mirage, 125 Magazine and Vanity Fair. Commercial clients included Vivienne Westwood, EMI, Solange Azurgury Partridge, Weinstein Co. and B Store London, as well as the summer '09 European Levis/Dockers campaign and a US Topman campaign for the new flagship store in NYC.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!