Bird on a Wire Cape Town represents leading photographers, hair and make-up, stylists and fashion and décor professionals.
In addition, Bird on a Wire manages stills and commercial productions from briefing to completion. Recent work includes:
- Photographer Anthony Friend traveled to Ghana to shoot for The Legacy Group. Other clients include John Brown, Native Advertising and Woolworths World.
- Photographer Justin Patrick recently shot Schweppes for Ogilvy. Other clients include The Jupiter Drawing Room, Fishgate Advertising, House & Leisure and Elle Décor.
- Photographer Seppi Hochfellner shot for Lux.
- Fiona MacPherson recently exhibited personal work 'Pony Express' at The Erdmann Gallery.
- Milan-based fashion, portrait and commercial photographer Enrico Labriola joins the Bird on a Wire roster.
Bird on a Wire has launched a director and DOP representation, including Patrick Ryan who directed the recent Heart 104.9 campaign with DOP Todd Somodevilla for The Greenhouse and Johnny Swanepoel, who provided DOP and editing for the USN Spike campaign of several high octane spots with The Jupiter Drawing Room.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!