Latest news from Agency Neubauer & Springer:
- Fashion photographer Stefan Giftthaler is a new face from Milan. Visit the website for a first look at his talent.
- Bernd Opitz shot furniture for Rolf Benz in Spain and France, and did a long shoot for Siemens Gigaset in L.A. with agency Red Urban. He also shot a sexy key visual for Berentzen for the new campaign with agency Deepblue in Hamburg. All pictures will shortly be on the website.
- Donja Pitsch shot colourful images for Japanese fashion label Zadig & Voltaire and travelled to Sweden for a shoot for Madame Figaro.
- Rasmus Kaessmann shot an exciting story for Stern with climber Toni Lamprecht in Mallorca. He shot deep water soloing, also for Stern, and top football player Diego for Men's Health. He also completed campaigns for Reebok in Munich and Orthomol in Berlin.
- Michael Munique shot the new spring/summer collection for Trixi Schober with model Josefin Hedstroem. He also did a cover shoot for Elegance and produced for Manor in Montauk, Long Island.
- Robert Brembeck shot Borussia Dortmund trainer Jürgen Klopp for the Mitsubishi client magazine.
- Sandra Seckinger is back in action after her maternity leave.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!