Petra Wiebe is a Munich-based stylist with a creative background. She began her career as a window designer, eventually becoming a stylist with responsibility for developing fashion and editorial concepts, catalogue productions, backstage fashion show management and art direction.
Latest jobs and recent projects include:
- Editorial 'Star in Berlin' with photographer Norbert Baeres. Hair and make-up: Norbert Cheminel. Model: Daria, MD Management.
- Beauty editorials ' Rhinestones' and 'The Net' with photographer Bernd Bryant. Hair and make-up: Norbert Cheminel.
- Styling, concept and backstage coordination at Susanne Wiebe's Audi Fashion Week show at Berlin's legendary China Club. Show models from Visage Zurich.
- Fashion and show styling in front of the camera for MunichTV show 'Fashion Cocktail'.
- Advertising shoots in Zurich with photographers Esad Cicic and Patrizio di Renzo.
- Christmas shoot for Kaufhof with photographer Torsten Ruppert in the Alps.
- Lingerie catalogue with photographer Barbara Maurer in Munich.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!