Recent projects from photographers' agent Agentur Neubauer & Springer include the following:
- Markus Pritzi shot in Munich for Maxim magazine.
- Michael Munique photographed for the current poster campaign 'Yes or No' for Manor.
- Bernd Opitz shot for Toyota 'Auris', with the campaign being shown across Germany.
- Sandra Seckinger shot for Life-Sensor.
- In Munich, Robert Brembeck did a campaign shot for Aurelis.
- Donja Pitsch has been busy with two shoots for French clients: Marie Claire in Buenos Aires and the new summer campaign for lingerie brand Simone Perele.
- Matthias Ziegler shot the leading German beach volleyball team for Vogue.
- GQ had Andi Frank shoot famous kick boxer C. Theiss.
- In Bari, Rasmus Kaessman shot for 'Kitesurfing' for Men's Health.
- Cosmopolitan booked Wolf Dieter Böttcher to photograph the bottle for 'Prix de Beauté', and he was given the Award 2007 'Best Fragrance Presentation'.
- Myrzik & Jarisch produced images for Stern magazine on the subject of 'junk'.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!