Latest news from the Agentur Neubauer & Springer photographers:
- Markus Pritzi shot for Tush Magazine.
- Andi Frank worked on a production for Say Yes.
- Myrzik & Jarisch shot for Greenpeace Magazine.
- Rasmus Kaessmann shot for Peek&Cloppenburg with AD Nina Lang.
- Barbara Bonisolli photographed the 2008 shopping guide Haben & Sein.
- Bernd Opitz shot for Infineon with Agency Publicis Munich, and for Rolf Benz.
- Donja Pitsch shot an 80s rock band for trendy fashion magazine Rosebuzz.
- Matthias Ziegler was busy for Vogue in India on the track of Maharadschas, and shot in Nairobi for Strellson Magazine.
- Robert Brembeck shot an image campaign for the Chamber of State for Public Service, photographing authentic people in their workplaces.
- Wolf Dieter Böttcher shot for the current Cosmopolitan Beauty special. For the magazine Stern he shot the second edition of Watch It with the Italian sculptor and body painter Guido Daniele.
- Sandra Seckinger completed a 2008 calendar 'Create More Children', shot a campaign for beQueen and worked on a shoot for McDonald's with Swiss national football player Barnetta and 11 kids, produced for the EM 2008.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!