Recent productions and location service highlights from Contra Service International:
- Deutsche Bahn Logistik - more shots for the DB campaign with photographer Tom Nagy, c/o Marion Enste-Jaspers, on location in Fischen, Allgäu, Flieden, Fulda, and Frankfurt. Agency: DDB Berlin.
- Microsoft - photo shoot with photographer Tom Nagy on location in Hamburg. Agency: McCann San Francisco. Art Buying: Lynn Sutliff.
- Mercedes SLK - brochure for the new SLK with photographer Manu Agah on location in Switzerland. Agency: JvM Hamburg.
- Schott Solar - photo shoot with photographer Robert Wilson, c/o Gisela Stiel, in Switzerland, Germany and Austria. Agency: Saatchi & Saatchi.
- Renault Laguna - photo shoot in and around Barcelona with photographer Thomas von Salomon, c/o Brigitta Horvat.
- BHF Bank - advertising campaign shots in Venice featuring Mario Adorf, with photographer Rainer Stratmann. Agency: Muth SEA.
- MarcCain - fashion shoot in Cappadokia/Turkey with photographer Seregel, c/o Objectiv. Art Director: Karin Skowronek. Styling: Christina Leitner.
- Mc Neal & Jakes - fashion catalogues with photographer Bersa, c/o Schierke. Art Director: Mimi Hoch. Styling: Margie Otte.
- BMW - photo shoot for 5-series in Hong Kong with photographer Stuart Hall, c/o Stiel abroad. Agency: InterOne Beijing. Art Director: Kathrin Güthoff.
- BMW - production services for BMW commercial. Director: Alexander Paul. Production company: Telemaz. Agency: BBDO Beijing. Creative Director: Georg Warga.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!