Warehouse Studios is a unique photography space available for rent in Brooklyn’s newest creative neighborhood, Sunset Park.
Studio space — a renovated coffee roasters built in 1914 — offers over 4500 sq/ft of shoot space across two different studios providing a variety of looks and features that make Warehouse an excellent choice for both still and video productions.
- In-house lighting and grip packages.
- Rustic brick walls.
- Weathered steel case windows.
- Shoot kitchen with gas range.
- Garment racks with steamer.
- Hair/make up stations.
- Complimentary coffee bar.
- PA system and projector.
- High-speed wireless internet.
- 3 phase/200v power.
- Back-in loading dock.
- Elevator directly to studio.
- BTS and production services.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!