Salvador Models recently opened their new office in Madrid and the team is reaping the fruits of the hard work of the last months:
- Juan Renedo – Besides his supporting role in Hispania, he participated in a commercial for Danone Savia with Jesús Vázquez
- Christophe Carón made an editorial for Rude Magazine
- Ana Gallego is in Campari’s European campaign
The Barcelona office has also had a busy period:
- Fashion / International Department: Charlotte Vega for Joyas Vidal, International model Agata for Raimond Bundó catalogue, Haitz for Key’s lingerie catalogue in Poland.
- Commercials department: Mario Sánchez shot KIA’s worldwide campaign and Volkswagen chose Maria Huerga for their spot.
- Kids Department: Alex Buenaventura for Custo’s runway show, Bianca Millo and Sagar Vilanova for Yo Dona, Selene Millo for Naif magazine.
- Actors department: Alejandro Muñoz has recently joined the agency and is part of the series 'La Riera'; Marcos Rubio is in the cast of the new sitcom 'Dues Dones Diviens' and REC3 will include Charlotte Vega and child actors Judith Linares, Ivan Luengo and María Cortés.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!