René Staud and his team represent the quality of over 25 years of experience in professional car and landscape photography. Located in Leonberg near Stuttgart, the studio is at the pulse of German automotive engineering centres.
Recent work includes:
- Introduction campaign with Audi China for the new A8L model with spectacular combinations of CGI technology and digital photography.
- Campaign imagery and headline motifs for the 2011 Auto Shanghai Motor Show 125-year anniversary with Mercedes-Benz China.
- Aston Martin V8 Vantage S, Virage and Rapide models shot in the Leonberg studio and on location in Andalusia, Barcelona and Salzburg.
- Ford B-Max shoot in Turin for the Geneva Motor Show.
- The 'White Desert Series' as personal work.
Visit the website to check out his latest projects.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!