Nick Guttridge brings to his photography an instinct which originates from an architectural background and his training as a designer.
- Arts - Yuko Shiraishi, Allies and Morrison Architects and Great Portland Estates.
- Corporate reporting - American Airlines, Holcim, The Man Group and SAS Design.
- Healthcare - Maap Architects and Hopkins Architects.
- Historic - The National Trust and The Historic Royal Palaces.
- Private residential - Amin Taha Architects, Ash Sakula Architects, Ballymore, Johnson Naylor, London & Newcastle and Niall Mclaughlin Architects.
- The workplace - Deliotte, Deutsche Bank, Jaguar Landrover, SJ Berwin, UBS and TTSP.
Recently, Nick has drawn his attention to several portraiture projects, often on location within an architectural setting. His work has been published widely in titles including the Architectural Review, AJ and Architecture Today.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!