Berlin-based Claas Cropp Creative Productions is a full service production company with vast experience in all areas of still photo production, location scouting and casting. The company works both nationally and internationally on all kinds of photographic shoots, from fashion to cars, worldwide campaigns to catalogue or small editorial productions.
Productions last year have included:
- VW Caddy brochure shoot in Berlin, with Juergen Berderow.
- Audi A8 culture sponsoring ad, with Uwe Duettmann in Berlin.
- Opel van range, shot by Stephan Gast in Berlin, Leipzig and Vienna.
- A variety of catalogue productions for Heine, Otto, Woehrl and more.
- BMW-Mini Collection catalogues, with Karel Kuehne in Berlin and Barcelona.
- GQ men's fashion editorials, with photographers Ralph Mecke and Elisabeth Toll.
- Louis Vuitton campaign, with Mikhail Gorbachev, shot by Annie Leibovitz in Berlin.
- Daimler re-branding campaign, shot by Piet Truhlar in Berlin, Leipzig and Stuttgart.
- Campaign shoots for Hutchison/Drei in Vienna, and Berliner Bank with Piet Truhlar.
- Men's Vogue editorial with actor Sebastian Koch, with photographer Frederike Helwig.
- Disney Parks campaign with top tennis player Roger Federer, shot by Annie Leibovitz in Zurich.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!