With five years on the photographic scene as agents and producers, Process continues to develop its reputation as a professional, fair, fun and hardworking company, representing a diverse group of talented photographers, working across the board in the design and advertising industries.
Recent high profile projects include:
- Dylan Collard’s visual treats for Southern Comfort through Iris and a Vodafone campaign through RMG.
- Still-life photographer Louisa Parry’s campaigns for Sony, Fuji and Abbey National with WCRS.
- Bill Robinson’s image libraries for Credit Suisse, British Gas and Vodafone, and a campaign for the NSPCC.
- Food photographer Gareth Sambidge’s ongoing work for Marks & Spencer and Waitrose.
- Location photographer Martin Brent, who recently joined the Process’ stable, continues shooting landscapes for international clients. His recent campaign for the UK's Network Rail, warning of the perils of level crossings, will soon be out on 48-sheet posters.
Contact Kim Pappas (one of the judges for this year’s Association of Photographers Awards), or Libby Cuthbert to view portfolios or order on line at the website.
Tag your comment using @productionparadise to share with us!